Sole Adhesion Tester
Approx. Rs 37,500 / Piece
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Usage/Application: Laboratory
- Frequency: NA
- Voltage: NA
- Model Name/Number: AteSoleAdhAna
- Brand: Asian
- Load Range: 0 to 125 kg X 500 gm
- Lever Ratio: 1:5
- Curvatures of Toe Pieces: 25, 30, 35, 40 and 45 mm
- Length of Contact Arc: 22 mm
ASIAN Sole Adhesion Tester is used for the sole adhesion of the footwear. The system consists of a spring dynamometer to indicate the load applied at the junction of the sole and the upper, a lever arrangement to transmit the load exerted on the toe piece to the spring dynamometer, a straight edge fulcrum for resting the shoe on during the test, and a set of interchangeable toe pieces having different curvature. The spring dynamometer indicates the load applied on the joint directly in kilograms, taking into account the mechanical advantage of the lever transmitting the force from the toe piece to it. The load is indicated on a circular dial. The dynamometer has two pointers, a black powder to indicate the instantaneous load acting on the toe piece and a red dummy pointer to indicate the maximum load applied before failure of adhesion. The toe piece is five in number and having a different curvature to enable toes and heels of different shapes and sizes to be tested. The length of the arc of each toe piece, however, is the same to ensure that the load is applied only to a fixed length of joint. They are made from carbon steel for giving a long operational life. Any one of the toe pieces can be held in the equipment at one time. The fulcrum on which the shoe is placed during the test has an adjustable height to enable soles of different thickness to be tested. The height of the fulcrum is adjusted with the help of spacer strips provided with the instrument. The instrument is finished in painting and bright chrome plating to give it a corrosion resistant finish.
Digital model is also available.OTHER DETAILS
- IS 8085(part I) - 1986: Method of test for footwear Part I: Dimensions, fitting, adhesion test, peel test, heat resistance test, and aging test.
- IS 11226 - 1993: Specification for leather safety footwear having direct molded sole.
- Item Code: SoleAdAna
- Production Capacity: 50 Pieces per month
- Delivery Time: 10 Days
- Packaging Details: Basic instrument5 Pieces curvature toe piecesAlen KeyOperating ManualCalibration Certificate